- WE’RE HERE FOR YOU -
In these uncertain times, it is important you know your bank is here to help.
Navigate to: Paycheck Protection Loan Program - Your Current Contact Information - Remote & Low Contact Services - For Our Borrowers - More Resources
Mission Valley Bank is committed to doing everything we can to take care of your banking and borrowing needs. If you have concerns or questions about your loans, accounts, or business – CALL US. We are committed to aiding our clients and community through these difficult days.
Available Services and Hours
As of July 6, 2021, Mission Valley bank has resumed Regular Banking Hours at all offices:
SUN VALLEY BRANCH
9AM until 4PM (M-F).
Our Sun Valley Drive-Up is available standard business hours (9AM – 4PM). Our ATM is also available 24/7 as is the Night Drop Box wherein you may make deposits securely. ATM deposits made after 3:00 p.m. or on any day that the Bank is not open will be posted to your account the next business day. Night Drop deposits made prior to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday will be credited to your account the same day.
SANTA CLARITA VALLEY BRANCH
9AM until 4PM (M-F).
Please note: Per California Department of Public Health, unvaccinated or otherwise at-risk individuals are asked to wear face masks or face coverings. We continue to follow social distancing guidelines. We also reserve the right to ask you to temporarily remove your face mask / covering for the purpose of security / identification. We request that anyone experiencing ‘flu like’ symptoms (Fever or Cough) – DOES NOT ENTER ANY OF OUR FACILITIES.
If you have questions or concerns about your loans or accessing your accounts or are in need of additional services, contact your banker directly or dial 818 394-2300 (8:30 AM – 4PM / M-F), and we will do our best to accommodate you.
DO WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS?
If we don’t (or if you are not sure) please visit missionvalleybank.com/contact. Send us a quick message in the comments asking that we verify, add or update your noted email address to your account records.
We’ll follow-up with you to confirm and update your information.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
The PPP officially closed to new loans on May 28, 2021.
Mission Valley Bank continues to assist our clients through the Forgiveness Process. If you have not yet completed the Forgiveness Application Process, we urge all of our clients to do so as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind that while PPP Borrowers can apply for forgiveness any time up until the maturity date of the loan, if a borrower does not apply for forgiveness within 10 months after the last day of the covered period, the PPP loan payments are no longer deferred, and borrowers will need to begin making loan payments to their PPP lender. Please contact your Relationship Manager if you have questions or need additional assistance with the Forgiveness application process.
ONLINE SAFETY REMINDER
Keep your personal information safe – Email spoofing is the forgery of an email header so that the message appears to have originated from someone or somewhere other than the actual source. Distributors of spam often use spoofing in an attempt to get recipients to open or respond to fraudulent solicitations. It can be hard to detect fraudulent emails because the email address of the sender appears genuine (even the design graphics & logos). Be careful and look for any signs that the email may be a scam. Emails asking you to provide any personal information / data should always be suspect. NEVER reply to unsolicited emails from anyone, regardless of whether or not you believe you have legitimate business with them. Call the company directly (not using numbers provided in the suspect email) to confirm the communication. In short – THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING
- In order to best comply with ‘Social Distancing’ recommendations, many of our Team Members continue to work remotely. To ensure that your bankers are still available to assist you, emails and voicemails will be automatically forwarded to those working remotely.
- We continue to closely monitor all developments related to COVID-19. This includes guidance from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as other health authorities.
- Keeping all of our team members up to date with regard to best practices for protecting against the transmission of the virus, including mask wearing, hand-washing protocols and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas throughout our offices.
- Following all advisements released by health and medical authorities with regard to enhancing best practices to support the safety and wellbeing of our clients, our team and the communities we serve.
- We are here for you and we remain ready to assist you with all of your banking needs.
REMOTE AND/OR LOW CONTACT SERVICES OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU
- Personal & Small Business Online Banking – Our Personal & Small Business Online Banking allows you to manage your accounts from wherever you might be. Check balances, monitor transactions, transfer funds internally, even deposit checks with just a click of your phone via our mobile app. Enrollment is quick & easy. If you are not already enrolled, please visit www.MissionValleyBank.com – select or search Online Banking and select Online Banking Signup. Answer a few quick questions and you’ll be ready to go.
- Business Online Banking – A more robust version of our Personal & Small Business Online, Business Online provides you the ability to manage your business finances quickly, easily & remotely. Interested? Please call us at (818) 394-2300 and one of our eBanking Specialists will be happy to assist you with the set-up.
- Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking is available for both our Personal & Small Business Online users as well as our Business Online client’s as well. Great features and full functionality enable you to manage your accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and more -- all from your mobile phone. Download the App today.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Mission Valley Bank’s On-Site Teller allows you to deposit checks right from your office, eliminating the need to travel to the bank.
- Faster Funds Availability
- Make Deposits On Your Schedule
- Save Time Preparing and Delivering Deposits
- Consolidate Funds From Remote Locations
- Cut Down On Courier Fees & Trips to the Bank
- Touchtone Banking – Our Touchtone Banking System can be accessed from any touch telephone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simple prompts move you quickly and conveniently through the menu. When calling Touchtone Banking the first time, you’ll be asked to create a Personal Access Code – you may change this code at any time.
- Drive-Up and ATM Services - Available at our Sun Valley Branch Office.
FOR OUR BORROWERS
We’re in this together.
Mission Valley Bank wants to do everything we can to assist you and your business through these unsettling days. Reach out to your Mission Valley Banker – share your concerns and let’s explore the options that are available to you. IMPORTANT REMINDER – PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL LOAN DOCUMENTS OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION. ASK YOUR BANKER FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON TRANSFERRING SENSITIVE INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
How to contact us:
Call or email your Mission Valley Banker
Call (818) 394-2300 (M-F)
Send us a secure message by contacting us on our Contact Page.