Take the Hassle Out of Managing Your Money
Special Extras for Cash Management Customers
Running your business is hard enough without worrying about your banking needs. At Mission Valley Bank, our Cash Management Service takes the hassle out of managing your money, so you can focus on what's really important--running your business.
Here's a list of the 'extras' you receive when you sign up for our Cash Management Services.
View Account Balance Information
No matter how many accounts your business maintains, Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management delivers a complete financial picture at a glance. Balance summary presents a list of checking, savings, and loan accounts.
Export Your Data: Each account register includes an export feature to download account history into Quicken, QuickBooks or Microsoft Excel (comma delimited) formats.
Transfer Funds Effortlessly
Book transfers can be performed effortlessly and allow the end-user to move funds between accounts within the Bank. One-time and recurring transfers can be scheduled for the current day or a date up to one year in the future. It’s a great way to transfer excess funds into interest-bearing accounts.
Stopping a check has never been easier. Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management provides the user with a precise and effective way to transmit stop-payment requests.
Electronic Federal Tax Payments
Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management lets you easily complete federal tax payments electronically. Tax payments are then transmitted via ACH to the appropriate tax agency.
Wire Transaction Management
Process wires with speed and simplicity. Templates can be created from your desktop to save time on creating a recurring wire. Funds can be debited from any user-selected account.
The hassle of check writing and the expense of supplies and postage take valuable time and resources from your business. Businesses typically pay the same payees month after month. Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management streamlines bill payment by presenting an “at a glance” list of your electronic payees. In addition to utilities, credit cards and major billers, Cash Management lets businesses pay vendors, services, the local copy shop—just about everyone, online and in less time!
Streamlined Scheduling: Initiating a payment is easy. Recurring payments can be set once according to the desired frequency. Users can edit payments anytime prior to the process date.
Payment Processing: Risk-based processing is employed to minimize the time required to process payments. Businesses appreciate the shortened lead times, which increase their cash flow.
Manage Payroll Deposits
Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management service provides employers the ease of making payroll deposits without writing checks. Templates can be set up for payroll, part-time employees, bonus pay or other specific needs. Direct deposit participants can be added at any time. Your employees will appreciate the increased convenience and faster funds of direct deposit; you’ll enjoy greater control, reduced costs, and hassle-free paydays.
Transfers And Vendor Payments
Mission Valley Bank’s Cash Management Service allows you to transfer funds quickly for critical payments without using cashier checks or costly overnight delivery. Vendors can be set up via a template to streamline regular payments by ACH.
Customer Administration Platform
Each user in the company is assigned a password, ID and user profile that authorizes access to selected banking functions, accounts and online services. All customer activity is logged for audit, financial management and security purposes. Results can be exported as management reports or as downloaded data for spreadsheets and other data applications.
Note: Certain restrictions and conditions may apply to various services with Cash Management. Call (818) 394-2300 and speak with one of our expert business bankers for additional information.
Check Images: Mission Valley Bank strives to continually enhance its existing products and services in order to provide business solutions requested by our clients. Our Cash Management service allows you the ability to access images of your checks online for up to 60 days after the check has been paid. Just click on the check number and an image of the front and back of the check will display and be ready to print.
- Easily import new checks issued, voids, and cancellations.
- Reduce fraud by ensuring that both customer and the Bank’s records are synchronized.
- Increased fraud protection by automatically detecting unauthorized checks.
- Enhanced control over whether a discrepant check should be paid.
- Quickly manage exceptions by viewing an image of the questionable check
This service is used to help control fraud. Transmit your file of checks issued into the Cash Management system, where we’ll match serial numbers and dollar amounts and pay only those checks that match, and report on any exceptions.
- Validates checks paid by the Bank.
- Automatically matches the items against customer-issued check records.
- Detects counterfeit items including duplicated serial numbers, voided checks presented for payment, and checks with altered amounts.
- Items not matching a corresponding item in the register are flagged as exceptions and referred to you for a pay/no pay decision.
- Coupled with our check imaging service, managing exceptions is fast and easy.
Other Cash Management Features:
- Electronic Tax Payments: A fast and convenient way to pay all federal and state taxes.
- Merchant Bankcard: Allows fast settlement and processing of your sales receipts. Processing options include PC software, electronic processing via your credit card terminal, and for the smaller volume accounts, Touchtone telephone transmissions. (Prior approval required.)
On-Site Teller Information
It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Faster funds availability.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud