Focus on Building Your Business–Not Chasing
Accounts Receivable Financing Program
Let the experts at Mission Valley Bank's Sun Valley, Valencia or Santa Clarita branches show you how Accounts Receivable Financing can help your business bridge the gap between payables due to suppliers today… and receivables that your customers won't remit for 30 days or more. Working through Mission Valley Bank, you can obtain cash for your accounts receivables deposited directly into your MVB account by selling them to the bank at a discount.
Introducing eFactor:Login to eFactor
- Mission Valley Bank’s BusinessManager® Solution
- Mission Valley Bank’s Factor/SQL™ Solution
- Mission Valley Bank’s Formula Based Accounts Receivable Line of Credit Solution
When you are conducting business on an all-cash basis, you can:
- Take advantage of suppliers' prompt payment discounts.
- Increase your sales.
- Redirect staff time.
- Save the time and money typically spent on receivables management.